So after about a month exercising with the Bikini Body Guide plan, it's time I share my experience and opinion of the Kayla Itsines Guide. Read on if you're interested in reading my Kayla Itsines Review.
Bikini Body Guide Review
So, you have a body with a shape that does not really appeal to the eyes of men. Well, if this is your problem, you should start looking for some proven body shaping guide now. However, before you jump to floods and floods of diet guides around the World Wide Web, you should prepare yourself with proper and adequate knowledge on a number of diet programs available out there, especially the most popular ones. Speaking of the most popular diet guides, Kayla Itsines is often included in the list. But you will have to be aware of Kayla Itsines Workout in particular as it may not be exactly as good as it sounds although this woman gave a very positive Bikini Body Guide review at http://bikinibodyguides.com/kayla-itsines-review.
Kayla Itsines Review
Kayla Itsines is a 23-year-old female personal trainer who has successfully managed to earn a fitness certificate. Her certificate is legitimate as it comes from recognized fitness institute in Australia, where Kayla comes from. So, she may be the real deal but is the Kayla Itsines Workout the real deal as well? That is what you will find out right here.
Kayla Itsines Workout
Touted as one of the best diet guides out there that can help women lose weight and shape their body into a bikini body, this guide from Kayla Itsines is really quite disadvantageous when compared to other similar guides in the market. A number of things that make Kayla Itsines workout disadvantages are listed below.
- Unsafe:It seems that safety is not the main concern with Kayla Itsines Diet. To tell the truth, it has been found that the dietary information contained within this Australian woman’s guide tends to lead women to rather unsafe fad diets. She advocates a daily diet of 1600 calories. However it has been proven that women needs to eat at least 2000 calories a day.
- Not for Everyone: If you think that you can benefit from Kayla’s guide regardless of who you are, then this next bit of information will probably let you down. If you happen to be pregnant, for example, you won’t be eligible for this guide. This guide is more geared towards women with special needs instead, such as those who have lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance and vegetarians, among others. And I'm a proof that the Kayla Itsines workout doesn't work for moms like me who are over the age of 30.
- Overpriced.Sad to say but this guide from Kayla Itsines is actually kind of overpriced. For a complete bundle on her guide, Kayla asks you to pay her $119.97, no less. In case you haven’t heard, there are an enormous number of diet guides you can get for way under that amount.
- Temporary Workout Plan. Aside from being overpriced, Kayla’s guide is, unfortunately, temporary. The guide will lead you only through three months and after that, you will have to purchase the Kayla Itsines BBG 2.0 if you want to continue.
- Requires Gym Equipment. Not only do you have to pay an expensive amount of money for her guide, Kayla also requires you to purchase some gym equipment before you can possibly start doing what her guide tells you to do. The gym equipment you have to prepare includes a yoga mat, a foam roller, a jump rope, two dumbbells, a flat bench and a medicine ball. I have a full gym at home, but sadly I don't even have all the equipments needed to do the Kayla Itsines Workouts.
My Final Kayla Itsines Workout Review Conclusion
I am really not satisfied with my Kayla Itsines Experience. I've paid quite a lot of money for it, I've been putting in my effort, I've been following her diet guide, I've been working out with the Kayla Itsines Workout routinely everyday.. But I've not seen much changes. I really believe that her bikini body guide is just a hype backed by a strong marketing plan! Remember girls, FAME doesn't means that it is effective. I will advice you not to waste your time and money on the Kayla Itsines workout.